Most read reports
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
September 22, 2014: The crippling effects of Natural Disasters on Small Island Development States (SIDS) has increased the need for Disaster Risk Reduction strategies as it becomes an important asset in the future of Sustainable Development.