Most read reports
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
The EU and Afghanistan hold a Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration
Faced with unprecedented migratory challenges, the European Union and Afghanistan continue close engagement to discuss migration issues through the Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration. The meeting of the Dialogue took place on 4 October, shortly after the signature of the "EU-Afghanistan Joint Way Forward on migration issues".
August 16, 2016
Kabul- In order to compile and coordinate a single document regarding the issues relevant to Afghan refugees in Iran and Pakistan, as well as to discuss problems of Afghan asylum seekers in European Countries, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan arranged a meeting attended by representatives of the ministries of Refugees and Repatriations and Finance, UNAMA, UNHCR and IOM. This meeting was presided by the Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Nasir Ahmad Andisha.