Most read (last 30 days)
- At least 71 United Nations, Associated Personnel Killed in Malicious Attacks against Peacekeeping Operations during 2017
- Suffering in Silence: The 10 most under-reported humanitarian crises of 2017
- One in six children globally living in areas impacted by conflict
- Hunger in conflict zones continues to intensify
- UNICEF Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - Overview [EN/AR]
The EU and Afghanistan hold a Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration
Faced with unprecedented migratory challenges, the European Union and Afghanistan continue close engagement to discuss migration issues through the Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration. The meeting of the Dialogue took place on 4 October, shortly after the signature of the "EU-Afghanistan Joint Way Forward on migration issues".
August 16, 2016
Kabul- In order to compile and coordinate a single document regarding the issues relevant to Afghan refugees in Iran and Pakistan, as well as to discuss problems of Afghan asylum seekers in European Countries, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan arranged a meeting attended by representatives of the ministries of Refugees and Repatriations and Finance, UNAMA, UNHCR and IOM. This meeting was presided by the Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Nasir Ahmad Andisha.