Most read (last 30 days)
- 2018 Global Report on Internal Displacement (GRID 2018)
- Missing millions: How older people with disabilities are excluded from humanitarian response
- Education Under Attack 2018 [EN/AR]
- UNHCR, OIC join efforts in addressing a Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework
- Civil-Military Coordination for Protection Outcomes: Report of a Global Protection Cluster Round-Table
The EU and Afghanistan hold a Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration
Faced with unprecedented migratory challenges, the European Union and Afghanistan continue close engagement to discuss migration issues through the Senior Officials' Dialogue on Migration. The meeting of the Dialogue took place on 4 October, shortly after the signature of the "EU-Afghanistan Joint Way Forward on migration issues".
August 16, 2016
Kabul- In order to compile and coordinate a single document regarding the issues relevant to Afghan refugees in Iran and Pakistan, as well as to discuss problems of Afghan asylum seekers in European Countries, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan arranged a meeting attended by representatives of the ministries of Refugees and Repatriations and Finance, UNAMA, UNHCR and IOM. This meeting was presided by the Deputy Foreign Minister Dr. Nasir Ahmad Andisha.