Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Survive and Thrive: Transforming care for every small and sick newborn
We, UN and non-UN entities, re-affirm our determination to prevent future acts of sexual exploitation and abuse by our personnel.
We note the issuance of this Statement at the High-level Conference on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and NGO Personnel on 4 December 2006 in New York, USA and welcome future endorsement of this Statement by others.
Ahead of the First Formal Consultations for the Global Compact on Refugees, 14 international NGOs and InterAction signed a statement in which they reflect on the Zero Draft of the Global Compact on Refugees, including their recommendations to ensure that the Compact leads to a better response to the large movement of refugees, greater equity across States, and support refugees to live in safety and dignity.