Most read reports
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
- 3 ways to fix the way we fund humanitarian relief
- Los precios internacionales de los alimentos se mantienen estables en diciembre
- UNHCR welcomes Malta disembarkation of Sea Watch and Sea Eye passengers, calls for better, predictable approach
More than 30 international development organizations, including CRS, have released a joint statement supporting the Global Food Security Act of 2013, which will be introduced in Congress by Representatives Betty McCollum (MN-4), Aaron Schock (IL-18) and James McGovern (MA-2).
Neal Keny-Guyer Chief Executive Officer
I’ve just arrived in Davos, Switzerland to participate in the World Economic Forum’s annual meeting. I’ve gone to Davos for four years now, and each time I’m impressed by the tremendous energy that’s created by thousands of leaders — from the private sector, civil society and government — coming together to wrestle with the world’s most pressing issues.