Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
Mercy Corps' Guide to Community Mobilization
Programming is intended to be a resource for designing, planning, implementing,
and evaluating community mobilization programs and activities.
The guide can be used by Mercy Corps staff unfamiliar with community mobilization methodologies, as well as any development actor interested in strengthening community participation and leadership in programming. Community mobilizers and program managers will find field-proven tools and practical lessons about implementation in the guide..
Campaign aims to raise $3 million, advocate for policy change, raise awareness
Portland, OR - The global relief and development agency Mercy Corps today launched the "One Table" campaign to empower women to fight global hunger. Mercy Corps pledged to raise $3 million for these efforts, as well as influence U.S. global hunger policy and spread awareness about how women can lead families out of hunger and poverty.