Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
- FAO Early Warning Early Action report on food security and agriculture (January - March 2019)
Mercy Corps' Guide to Community Mobilization
Programming is intended to be a resource for designing, planning, implementing,
and evaluating community mobilization programs and activities.
The guide can be used by Mercy Corps staff unfamiliar with community mobilization methodologies, as well as any development actor interested in strengthening community participation and leadership in programming. Community mobilizers and program managers will find field-proven tools and practical lessons about implementation in the guide..
Campaign aims to raise $3 million, advocate for policy change, raise awareness
Portland, OR - The global relief and development agency Mercy Corps today launched the "One Table" campaign to empower women to fight global hunger. Mercy Corps pledged to raise $3 million for these efforts, as well as influence U.S. global hunger policy and spread awareness about how women can lead families out of hunger and poverty.