Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- WFP participation at Global Child Nutrition Forum event: The world’s largest conference on school feeding
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
Don’t stop the momentum of the society for change
2 years have passed since the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear acci- dent. Through this experience of an unprecedented catastrophe, a movement was generated naturally, a movement to look back at how our society and economy has been formed, and trying to bring back the connections between people and people, as well as people and communities. There was a momentum to create a society for change.