Most read (last 30 days)
- 2018 Global Report on Internal Displacement (GRID 2018)
- Missing millions: How older people with disabilities are excluded from humanitarian response
- Education Under Attack 2018 [EN/AR]
- UNHCR, OIC join efforts in addressing a Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework
- Civil-Military Coordination for Protection Outcomes: Report of a Global Protection Cluster Round-Table
Don’t stop the momentum of the society for change
2 years have passed since the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear acci- dent. Through this experience of an unprecedented catastrophe, a movement was generated naturally, a movement to look back at how our society and economy has been formed, and trying to bring back the connections between people and people, as well as people and communities. There was a momentum to create a society for change.