Most read (last 30 days)
- At least 71 United Nations, Associated Personnel Killed in Malicious Attacks against Peacekeeping Operations during 2017
- Suffering in Silence: The 10 most under-reported humanitarian crises of 2017
- One in six children globally living in areas impacted by conflict
- Hunger in conflict zones continues to intensify
- UNICEF Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - Overview [EN/AR]
Don’t stop the momentum of the society for change
2 years have passed since the Great East Japan Earthquake and the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear acci- dent. Through this experience of an unprecedented catastrophe, a movement was generated naturally, a movement to look back at how our society and economy has been formed, and trying to bring back the connections between people and people, as well as people and communities. There was a momentum to create a society for change.