Most read reports
- Rotary announces US $96.5 million to end polio
- United Nations Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Annual Report 2017
- Aid worker deaths: the numbers tell the story
- Los niños y niñas retornados a Centroamérica y México corren un mayor riesgo de sufrir violencias, estigma y privaciones
- Children and Women with Disabilities, More Likely to Face Discrimination
Refugee resettlement is in the news. At a U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee hearing last month, speakers from both ends of the political spectrum called on the country to admit some of the 2.3 million Syrians who have become refugees. “While the United States has led the world in resettling and providing humanitarian assistance to refugees from conflicts around the globe, we’ve not done enough to address the current Syrian crisis,” said Senator Dick Durbin.