Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
For over a decade, the Global Risks Report series has shed light on the increasing interconnectedness and rapidly evolving nature of global risks. As of its 2015 edition, the Report has put forward actionable solutions to address global risks, the scope of which is beyond the domain of just one actor.
On April 4, 2016 the deportations under the EU-Turkey agreement began, with 386 people returned from Greece to Turkey over the course of the month. Pakistanis, Afghans, Sri-Lankans, Moroccans, and Bangladeshis were reportedly among those who were deported. Additionally, 135 Syrians were resettled from Turkey to European countries in April.