Most read reports
- Rotary announces US $96.5 million to end polio
- United Nations Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Annual Report 2017
- Aid worker deaths: the numbers tell the story
- Los niños y niñas retornados a Centroamérica y México corren un mayor riesgo de sufrir violencias, estigma y privaciones
- Children and Women with Disabilities, More Likely to Face Discrimination
For over a decade, the Global Risks Report series has shed light on the increasing interconnectedness and rapidly evolving nature of global risks. As of its 2015 edition, the Report has put forward actionable solutions to address global risks, the scope of which is beyond the domain of just one actor.
On April 4, 2016 the deportations under the EU-Turkey agreement began, with 386 people returned from Greece to Turkey over the course of the month. Pakistanis, Afghans, Sri-Lankans, Moroccans, and Bangladeshis were reportedly among those who were deported. Additionally, 135 Syrians were resettled from Turkey to European countries in April.