Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Mark Lowcock Remarks at Concern Worldwide 50th anniversary event: Conflict and Hunger How can we reach those furthest behind?
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Sexual Violence in conflict, recognizing two heroes who combat it
Total of 4,000 tonnes of dates will be donated to the World Food Programme (WFP) and another 3,000 tonnes will be sent to more than 30 countries
RIYADH, April 08 (CIC) – United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), and 30 countries around the world are to receive 7000 tonnes of dates this year donated by Saudi Arabia, King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarians Aid (KSRelief) announced on Sunday.
Current major event
MERS-CoV in the EMR
RIYADH – The Executive Director of the UN World Food Programme (WFP), Ertharin Cousin, concluded a two-day visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, her first to the Gulf region since she assumed her position in April.