Most read (last 30 days)
- 2018 Global Report on Internal Displacement (GRID 2018)
- Missing millions: How older people with disabilities are excluded from humanitarian response
- World Bank Group, UNHCR sign memorandum to establish joint data center on forced displacement
- Education Under Attack 2018 [EN/AR]
- UNHCR, OIC join efforts in addressing a Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework
Total of 4,000 tonnes of dates will be donated to the World Food Programme (WFP) and another 3,000 tonnes will be sent to more than 30 countries
RIYADH, April 08 (CIC) – United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), and 30 countries around the world are to receive 7000 tonnes of dates this year donated by Saudi Arabia, King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarians Aid (KSRelief) announced on Sunday.
Current major event
MERS-CoV in the EMR
RIYADH – The Executive Director of the UN World Food Programme (WFP), Ertharin Cousin, concluded a two-day visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, her first to the Gulf region since she assumed her position in April.