Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
(Suva, 28 October 2014): Humanitarians from across the Pacific have gathered in Suva today to strengthen disaster response and coordination in the region.
More than 120 participants are attending the 7th Pacific Humanitarian Team (PHT) Regional Meeting from 28-30 October 2014. The annual meeting is organized by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and brings together over 100 humanitarian partners in the region.