Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is supporting victims of gender-based and sexual violence through the Trust Fund for Victims set up by the International Criminal Court.
Funding for development assistance to countries from Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Caucasus
19 April 2012, Baku, Azerbaijan - Estonia has signed an agreement with FAO that for the first time provides voluntary funding to the Organization's development programme.
The memorandum of understanding was signed by FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva and the Estonian Minister of Agriculture Helir-Valdor Seeder at a ceremony on 18 April, the day before the opening of the Regional Conference for Europe.