Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- Human Rights Council holds a general debate on human rights situations that require the Council's attention (18 September 2018)
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is supporting victims of gender-based and sexual violence through the Trust Fund for Victims set up by the International Criminal Court.
Funding for development assistance to countries from Eastern Europe, Central Asia and the Caucasus
19 April 2012, Baku, Azerbaijan - Estonia has signed an agreement with FAO that for the first time provides voluntary funding to the Organization's development programme.
The memorandum of understanding was signed by FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva and the Estonian Minister of Agriculture Helir-Valdor Seeder at a ceremony on 18 April, the day before the opening of the Regional Conference for Europe.