Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
- Rohingya crisis and assault on Cambodian democracy take center stage during EU advocacy mission
Equatorial Guinea provides first contribution of $30 million for "Africa for Africa" anti-hunger pool
22 February 2013, Malabo/Rome - Equatorial Guinea today donated $30 million to a new solidarity trust fund that aims to mobilize African financial resources in support of strengthening food security in the region.
The first donation to the Africa Solidarity Trust Fund was made official in a ceremony at the margins of the third Africa-South America Summit in Malabo, attended by FAO Director-General José Graziano da Silva.