Most read reports
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- The humanitarian metadata problem: ‘Doing no harm’ in the digital era (October 2018)
DUSHANBE, 14 November 2011 – Experts and policy makers from Central Asia will assess risks from climate change, discuss measures to protect environmental security in Central Asia and promote regional co-operation at a three-day event supported by the OSCE that began in Dushanbe today.