Most read reports
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- Global Humanitarian Overview 2019
The ILO’s Regional Director for Arab States Ruba Jaradat participated in a high-level panel on jobs and economic opportunities during the Helsinki Conference on Supporting Syrians and the Region from 23-24 January, at which the UN appealed for over $4.6 billion to help Syrians and host communities.