Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
Patrick Pringle, Climate Analytics, Samoa
Staying several steps ahead of possible health impacts from weather and climate was the focus of the third Pacific Islands Climate Outlook Forum in Apia, Samoa at the end of September.