Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- The Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief - October 2018
Total of 4,000 tonnes of dates will be donated to the World Food Programme (WFP) and another 3,000 tonnes will be sent to more than 30 countries
RIYADH, April 08 (CIC) – United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), and 30 countries around the world are to receive 7000 tonnes of dates this year donated by Saudi Arabia, King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarians Aid (KSRelief) announced on Sunday.
Current major event
MERS-CoV in the EMR
RIYADH – The Executive Director of the UN World Food Programme (WFP), Ertharin Cousin, concluded a two-day visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, her first to the Gulf region since she assumed her position in April.