Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- ECOWAS forum urges modernisation of hydromet and disaster risk management services
- Global push to stamp out hunger hinges on better data
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
Total of 4,000 tonnes of dates will be donated to the World Food Programme (WFP) and another 3,000 tonnes will be sent to more than 30 countries
RIYADH, April 08 (CIC) – United Nations World Food Programme (WFP), and 30 countries around the world are to receive 7000 tonnes of dates this year donated by Saudi Arabia, King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarians Aid (KSRelief) announced on Sunday.
Current major event
MERS-CoV in the EMR
RIYADH – The Executive Director of the UN World Food Programme (WFP), Ertharin Cousin, concluded a two-day visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, her first to the Gulf region since she assumed her position in April.