Most read reports
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
Barbados, Feb 18, 2005 (CDERA) - A released by the Caribbean Disaster Emergency Response Agency (CDERA) today shows that some Caribbean countries are not fully utilising disaster loss reduction tools available to them.