Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
Two foreign nationals were on Tuesday found wandering around Oranjemund’s protected diamond area after they were allegedly dumped at sea and left for dead by a Chinese ship.
It is alleged that the two men, Mensah Ebenezer, 30, a Ghanaian national and Degni N’dri Rolano, 28, from Ivory Coast, were trying to make their way to Europe in search of greener pastures when things went wrong, as they were dumped at the sea and left for dead, forcing them to swim to a nearby shore.