Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Rohingya crisis and assault on Cambodian democracy take center stage during EU advocacy mission
- State of World Population 2018 - The Power of Choice: Reproductive Rights and the Demographic Transition [EN/AR/RU]
Two foreign nationals were on Tuesday found wandering around Oranjemund’s protected diamond area after they were allegedly dumped at sea and left for dead by a Chinese ship.
It is alleged that the two men, Mensah Ebenezer, 30, a Ghanaian national and Degni N’dri Rolano, 28, from Ivory Coast, were trying to make their way to Europe in search of greener pastures when things went wrong, as they were dumped at the sea and left for dead, forcing them to swim to a nearby shore.