Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Survive and Thrive: Transforming care for every small and sick newborn
The Asia-Pacific E-Resilience Toolkit offers insights into a spectrum of available ICT tools and best practices that may benefit policymakers in the Asia-Pacific region to enhance e-resilience and disaster risk management.
Tsunamis mainly occur when earthquakes happen at sea. Other types are caused by volcanic eruptions, landslides and glacier calvings.
Elena Correa with Fernando Ramírez Haris Sanahuja
About this Guide
This book is designed for governments that make decisions on the application of preventive resettlement programs as disaster risk reduction measures, as well as for institutions and professionals in charge of preparing and implementing these programs, civil society organizations participating in resettlement and risk reduc-tion processes, and at-risk communities.