Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- WFP participation at Global Child Nutrition Forum event: The world’s largest conference on school feeding
- Global Child Nutrition Forum celebrates 20th edition in Tunisia
- Regional HAC Database Dashboard: Eastern and Southern Africa (October 2018)
In FY 1987, OFDA administered almost $30 million in assistance, which directly affected millions of people around the world. Of this, $25.7 million was allocated for emergency relief in response to 54 disasters and $4.15 million was obligated for various preparedness, mitigation, and early warning projects. It is extremely gratifying to see our contributions go toward saving lives, assisting survivors, and helping countries become better prepared for disasters. We are pleased to share this annual report with you.