Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
The Geneva Conventions set out the legal framework
aimed at protecting captured combatants and civilians during armed conflict.
In addition to the relevant conventions and their additional protocols, also included are commentaries and up-to-date list of signatures, ratifications and a full text of reservations.