Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
The Geneva Conventions set out the legal framework
aimed at protecting captured combatants and civilians during armed conflict.
In addition to the relevant conventions and their additional protocols, also included are commentaries and up-to-date list of signatures, ratifications and a full text of reservations.