Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Latinoamérica y el Caribe - Panorama Mensual de Situación - al 4 de enero de 2019
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
The Geneva Conventions set out the legal framework
aimed at protecting captured combatants and civilians during armed conflict.
In addition to the relevant conventions and their additional protocols, also included are commentaries and up-to-date list of signatures, ratifications and a full text of reservations.