Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
In FY 1987, OFDA administered almost $30 million in assistance, which directly affected millions of people around the world. Of this, $25.7 million was allocated for emergency relief in response to 54 disasters and $4.15 million was obligated for various preparedness, mitigation, and early warning projects. It is extremely gratifying to see our contributions go toward saving lives, assisting survivors, and helping countries become better prepared for disasters. We are pleased to share this annual report with you.