Most read reports
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Mark Lowcock Remarks at Concern Worldwide 50th anniversary event: Conflict and Hunger How can we reach those furthest behind?
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Sexual Violence in conflict, recognizing two heroes who combat it
The Geneva Conventions set out the legal framework
aimed at protecting captured combatants and civilians during armed conflict.
In addition to the relevant conventions and their additional protocols, also included are commentaries and up-to-date list of signatures, ratifications and a full text of reservations.