Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- General Assembly Adopts 4 Resolutions Aimed at Strengthening Coordination of Humanitarian, Disaster Relief Assistance
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
The Geneva Conventions set out the legal framework
aimed at protecting captured combatants and civilians during armed conflict.
In addition to the relevant conventions and their additional protocols, also included are commentaries and up-to-date list of signatures, ratifications and a full text of reservations.