Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Mark Lowcock Remarks at Concern Worldwide 50th anniversary event: Conflict and Hunger How can we reach those furthest behind?
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Sexual Violence in conflict, recognizing two heroes who combat it
24 May 2012
Situation of Children’s Rights in Cyprus, Viet Nam, Turkey, Nepal, Australia, Greece and Algeria to be Reviewed
The Committee on the Rights of the Child will meet at the Palais Wilson in Geneva from 29 May to 15 June to review the promotion and protection of children's rights under the provisions of the Convention on the Rights of the Child and its two Optional Protocols in Cyprus, Viet Nam, Turkey, Nepal, Australia, Greece and Algeria.