Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
On 1 February 2016, the WHO Director-General declared that recent clusters of cases of microcephaly and neurological disorders associated with Zika virus disease constitute a public health emergency of international concern under the International Health Regulations (2005). In light of the current widespread outbreak occurring in Latin America and the Caribbean, the risk for Zika virus importation and spread in the European Region should not be underestimated.