Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)Ongoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2016
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015-Dec 2016
- South America: Drought - 2015-2017
- Venezuela: Floods - Jul 2015
- Venezuela: Floods - May 2012
- Venezuela: Floods - Nov 2011
- Venezuela: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
- Latin America: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2010
Most read reports
- Declaración Conjunta del ACNUR y de la OIM acerca del nombramiento del Sr. Eduardo Stein como Representante Especial Conjunto para los refugiados y migrantes venezolanos en la región
- The Venezuelan Exodus: The Need for International Protection and the Region’s Response
- Salvation Army tackles risk of human trafficking as thousands flee Venezuela
- El éxodo venezolano: Urge una respuesta regional ante la crisis migratoria sin precedentes
- Joint statement by UNHCR and IOM on the appointment of Mr. Eduardo Stein, as a Joint Special Representative for Venezuelan refugees and migrants in the region
- On Thursday, 23 December 1999, the Government of Israel sent, by a special flight, two and a half tons of medicine in response to the specific request submitted by the Government of Venuzuela. The value of the shipment is $150,000 (U.S. Dollars).
President Ezer Weizman sent a letter of
condolence on Tuesday to the president of Venezuela on casualties resulting
from recent flooding, HA'ARETZ reported.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs plans to send a large shipment of medical supplies to Venezuela in cooperation with Israel Aircraft Industries, which will also transport a special cargo of sleeping bags, blankets and mattresses. In addition, the National Kibbutz Movement has begun efforts to collect five tons of equipment, blankets and mineral water to be sent there.