Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)Ongoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2016
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015-Dec 2016
- South America: Drought - 2015-2017
- Venezuela: Floods - Jul 2015
- Venezuela: Floods - May 2012
- Venezuela: Floods - Nov 2011
- Venezuela: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
- Latin America: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2010
Most read reports
- Regional Inter-Agency Coordination Platform for Refugees and Migrants from Venezuela - Regional Response: Situational update No.1 (September 2018)
- Venezuelan Emigration: Exodus to the Region (October 2018)
- Venezuela: Human rights experts say health system in crisis
- 2018 - Regional impact of Venezuela situation: Overview of CERF Requests (As of 10 October 2018)
- UNICEF Migration flows in Latin America and the Caribbean Situation Report No. 2 | 8 Sept – 8 Oct 2018
Contributing to more effective risk management of crises and disaster in Latin America and the Caribbean
The 2018 version of the Index for Risk Management for Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC-INFORM) has been launched at the beginning of this year. LAC-INFORM 2018 is an update of LAC-INFORM 2017, the first version of this regional index.
LAC-INFORM is a tool to understand, measure and analyse risk among countries in Latin America and the Caribbean. It can also be used to track and monitor risk over time.
The 2018 LAC-INFORM main fndings:
In general, there are no signicant changes in risk conditions for countries of the region between 2017 and 2018. The same ten countries appear in the high and very high risk categories.