Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)Ongoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2016
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015-Dec 2016
- South America: Drought - 2015-2017
- Venezuela: Floods - Jul 2015
- Venezuela: Floods - May 2012
- Venezuela: Floods - Nov 2011
- Venezuela: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
- Latin America: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2010
Most read reports
- Venezuela: Human rights experts say health system in crisis
- UNICEF Migration flows in Latin America and the Caribbean Situation Report No. 2 | 8 Sept – 8 Oct 2018
- Promoción y protección de los derechos humanos en la República Bolivariana de Venezuela
- Venezuela Regional Crisis - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #6, Fiscal Year (FY) 2018
- Plan Vuelta a la Patria ha establecido 15 puentes aéreos para retorno de venezolanos
Venezuelan Red Cross framework
The Long Term Planning of the Zone covers the period 2012‒2015. The Long Term Planning of the Venezuelan Red Cross (VRC) has a projection to 2013, as their Strategic Plan1 is in the process of updating its period to 2014‒2016. In line with the mission of the Zone, the purpose of this Long Term Planning 2013 is to support the National Society to recover its institutional capacity to provide quality services for those people who lives in vulnerable situations, poverty and exclusion.
This report covers the period 01 January 2010 to 31 December 2010.
Programme purpose: Support the five National Societies in the Andean Region to effectively implement the Inter-American Plan 2007–2011 and Strategy 2020.