Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)Ongoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2016
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015-Dec 2016
- South America: Drought - 2015-2017
- Venezuela: Floods - Jul 2015
- Venezuela: Floods - May 2012
- Venezuela: Floods - Nov 2011
- Venezuela: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
- Latin America: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2010
Most read reports
- CARE scales up its response to the Venezuela crisis and warns that Venezuelan women are facing unprecedented suffering across Latin America
- EU steps up assistance for victims of the Venezuela crisis
- UNICEF strengthens support for women and children in Venezuela
- La ONU incluye por primera vez a Venezuela en el plan anual de ayuda humanitaria
- Number of refugees and migrants from Venezuela reaches three million
Venezuelan Red Cross framework
The Long Term Planning of the Zone covers the period 2012‒2015. The Long Term Planning of the Venezuelan Red Cross (VRC) has a projection to 2013, as their Strategic Plan1 is in the process of updating its period to 2014‒2016. In line with the mission of the Zone, the purpose of this Long Term Planning 2013 is to support the National Society to recover its institutional capacity to provide quality services for those people who lives in vulnerable situations, poverty and exclusion.
This report covers the period 01 January 2010 to 31 December 2010.
Programme purpose: Support the five National Societies in the Andean Region to effectively implement the Inter-American Plan 2007–2011 and Strategy 2020.