Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)Ongoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2016
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015-Dec 2016
- South America: Drought - 2015-2017
- Venezuela: Floods - Jul 2015
- Venezuela: Floods - May 2012
- Venezuela: Floods - Nov 2011
- Venezuela: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
- Latin America: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2010
Most read reports
- La ONU llama a las partes en Venezuela a no exacerbar las tensiones existentes
- As Venezuela’s denied crisis deepens, local aid groups shift tactics
- CARE scales up its response to the Venezuela crisis and warns that Venezuelan women are facing unprecedented suffering across Latin America
- Venezuela firma acuerdos de cooperación en materia de alimentación y educación con Unicef y FAO
- Se lanza plan para apoyar a venezolanos en el Cono Sur
UN Security Council names those responsible for atrocities in South Sudan
Caracas, 03 Nov. AVN.- The Venezuelan Government reaffirmed Sunday its commitment of solidarity to the Palestinian people, who have been victims of Israel's military attacks since last July, resulting in over 2,000 deaths and over 9,000 injured.
Venezuela sent Sunday a third cargo with 10.3 tons of supplies for humanitarian aid to the Palestinian people. The plane left Maiquetia International Airport, Vargas state, and is addressed to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society.
Caracas, 12 Sep. AVN.- A freight with 50 tons of humanitarian aid departed last Thursday from Venezuela's International Airport Simon Bolivar, in Vargas state, to El Cairo, Egypt, the second consignment made by the South American country to the Palestinian people.
In a commercial flight of Solar airline, license YV524T, are transported the 50 tons distributed among food, clothing and medical supplies, informed vice-minister to Asia, Middle East and Oceania, Xoan Noya, at the Simon Bolivar airport.
Caracas, 18 Ago. AVN.- The plane with 12 tons of humanitarian supplies of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our America (Alba) for the Palestinian people arrived Monday at 6:05 pm local time in Egypt, where supplies will be transferred to the Gaza Strip.
The information was released by the Venezuelan Minister for Defense, Carmen Melendez, through her Twitter account @gestionperfecta, in which she detailed the path of the plane that departed on 12 August from the Simon Bolivar International Airport in Venezuela, and passed by Brazil, Senegal, Algeria and Malta.
Caracas, 12 Ago. AVN.- Drugs, medical-surgical supplies, drinking water, nonperishable food, clothing and shoes, blankets, pillows, family tents, flashlights, batteries, mats, among other items, are part of the batch of more than 12 tons leaving Tuesday the Simon Bolivar International Airport in Maiquetia, Vargas state for the Palestinian people.
A C-130 Hercules aircraft of the Venezuelan Military Aviation, will transport the cargo to the Arab Republic of Egypt, which Minister for Foreign Affairs, Elias Jaua visited last week to coordinate the shipment.