Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)Ongoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2016
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015-Dec 2016
- South America: Drought - 2015-2017
- Venezuela: Floods - Jul 2015
- Venezuela: Floods - May 2012
- Venezuela: Floods - Nov 2011
- Venezuela: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
- Latin America: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2010
Most read reports
- UNICEF Migration flows in Latin America and the Caribbean Situation Report No. 3 | 8 Oct - 8 Nov 2018
- EU steps up assistance for victims of the Venezuela crisis
- La ONU incluye por primera vez a Venezuela en el plan anual de ayuda humanitaria
- UNICEF strengthens support for women and children in Venezuela
- 262 venezolanos han retornado desde Argentina con el Plan Vuelta a la Patria
- HAITI: Six months after the earthquake much has been achieved yet huge challenges remain.
- MEXICO: Declares emergency in Northern areas after Hurricane Alex.
- PANAMA: IFRC allocates some US$35,700 to help people hit by flooding.
- LAC: As of 7 July, the region reported some 913,530 confirmed cases of dengue.
Appeal Target: CHF 4,619,036
Period covered: 1 April - 30 June 2002; last Programme Update (No. 1) issued 21 May 2002
The Federation’s mission is to improve the lives of vulnerable people by mobilizing the power of humanity. It is the world’s largest humanitarian organization and its millions of volunteers are active in 178 countries. For more information: www.ifrc.org
Appeal coverage: 47.2%
Related Appeals: 01.18/2002: Pan American Disaster Response Unit
Outstanding needs: 2,439,777