Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic of)Ongoing
Appeals & Response Plans
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Dec 2016
- Hurricane Matthew - Sep 2016
- South America: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2015-Dec 2016
- South America: Drought - 2015-2017
- Venezuela: Floods - Jul 2015
- Venezuela: Floods - May 2012
- Venezuela: Floods - Nov 2011
- Venezuela: Floods and Landslides - Nov 2010
- Tropical Storm Matthew - Sep 2010
- Latin America: Dengue Outbreak - Mar 2010
Most read reports
- América Latina y El Caribe - Rutas Migratorias de Población Venezolana (a 18 de septiembre de 2018)
- América Latina y El Caribe - Stocks de Población Venezolana en la región (a 26 de septiembre de 2018)
- Venezuela: Human rights experts say health system in crisis
- OPS acompaña a Venezuela en la implementación de su nuevo Plan de Acción en Salud
- 2018 - Regional impact of Venezuela situation: Overview of CERF Requests (As of 10 October 2018)
Global Overview JULY 2018
Global Overview MAY 2018
Global Overview APRIL 2018
Global Overview MARCH 2018
Geneva, Thursday 15 March 2018
Humanitarian access has deteriorated in seven countries over the past six months, according to the Humanitarian Access Overview report released today by ACAPS.
Out of the 37 countries included in the report, nearly half of them (18) are currently facing high humanitarian access constraints. Moderate humanitarian access constraints are an issue in nine countries and ten present low humanitarian access constraints.
Global Overview FEBRUARY 2018
Global Overview DECEMBER 2017
The global burden of Improvised Explosive Devices
Iain Overton and Jennifer Dathan
There is no day that goes past without the impact of an improvised explosive device (IED) making headlines around the world. Of all explosive weapons used, the IED is the most widespread, the most harmful and the most pernicious. Based on the belief that to overcome a problem, we must first understand it, this monitor is a small step in seeking to address the terrible realities of today.
It is a monitor that is, also, a response to a call to action.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
Our methodology uses 9 indicators, grouped under 3 categories:
Access of humanitarian actors to affected population
Access of people in need to humanitarian aid
Security and physical constraints Each category is measured through proxy indicators, such as violence against personnel, denial of needs, or active hostilities.
Data is collected at the country level and may therefore not show disparities between sub-regions.
This bulletin examines trends in staple food and fuel prices, the cost of the basic food basket and consumer price indices for 69 countries in the second quarter of 2017 (April to June). The maps on pages 6–7 provide impact analysis dis-aggregated to sub-national level.
This bulletin examines trends in staple food and fuel prices, the cost of the basic food basket and consumer price indices for 70 countries in the first quarter of 2017 (January to March).1 The maps on pages 6–7 disaggregate the impact analysis to sub-national level.
This bulletin examines trends in staple food and fuel prices, the cost of the basic food basket and consumer price indices for 71 countries in the fourth quarter of 2016 (October to December).1 The maps on pages 6–7 disaggregate the impact analysis to sub-national level.