United States of America
Most read reports
- Promoting Refugee Integration in Challenging Times: The Potential of Two-Generation Strategies
- US asylum restrictions are deepening the crisis along the Mexican Border
- 7-Year-Old Migrant Girl Dies in US Border Patrol Custody
- Save the Children CEO: 'We Must Protect Children At The Border'
- Joint Humanitarian Operations: How to Bring US Humanitarian Assistance into the 21st Century
Syria enters its fifth year of conflict
Up to 50,000 people may require assistance after late March clashes in Idlib Governorate
U.S. Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador Samantha Power announces more than $507.8 million in new humanitarian funding, bringing the total USG contribution to the Syria crisis to nearly $3.7 billion
Humanitarian organizations respond to impacts of severe winter weather in Syria and neighboring countries.
UN Security Council unanimously adopts resolution renewing the mandate to conduct UN cross-border and cross-line humanitarian assistance.
In 2014, Syrians surpass Afghans as the largest refugee population covered under the global mandate of UNHCR.