United States of America
Most read reports
- Triángulo Norte acuerda trabajo conjunto con EEUU en migración irregular y seguridad
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Immigration and Central American Asylum Seekers
- (Un)welcome: the state of refugee resettlement in America
- Más de 550 niños inmigrantes siguen separados de sus padres en EE.UU.
- Immigrants From Honduras, Nicaragua Face US Deadline
Natural hazards such as earthquakes, droughts, floods, wildfires, and extreme winter weather affect a range of countries in Europe, the Middle East, and Central Asia (EMCA). In addition, rapid urban growth and environmental degradation in some countries have led to overcrowding and settlement in hazard-prone areas. Protracted conflict and limited governmental disaster management capacity in many EMCA countries compound the risks associated with natural disasters.