United States of America
Most read reports
- U.S. FY 2019 Refugee Admissions Ceiling - Remarks to the Media, September 17, 2018
- CVT Decries Trump Administration Decision to Slash FY2019 Refugee Admissions
- Refugee resettlement by the numbers: FY17 vs. FY18 arrivals comparison
- US Reaches Agreement in Family Separation Cases
- Refugees International Statement on U.S. FY 2019 Refugee Admissions Ceiling
Syria enters its fifth year of conflict
Up to 50,000 people may require assistance after late March clashes in Idlib Governorate
U.S. Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador Samantha Power announces more than $507.8 million in new humanitarian funding, bringing the total USG contribution to the Syria crisis to nearly $3.7 billion
Humanitarian organizations respond to impacts of severe winter weather in Syria and neighboring countries.
UN Security Council unanimously adopts resolution renewing the mandate to conduct UN cross-border and cross-line humanitarian assistance.
In 2014, Syrians surpass Afghans as the largest refugee population covered under the global mandate of UNHCR.