United States of America
Most read reports
- Seeking informal asylum: The case of Central Americans in the United States
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Immigration and Central American Asylum Seekers
- Trump’s Family Separation Affected ‘Thousands’ More Children Than Previously Known
- US: Central Americans Have a Legal Right to Seek Asylum
- A Wall Cannot Fix Problems at Border; Smart Solutions for Asylum Crisis Can
Syria enters its fifth year of conflict
Up to 50,000 people may require assistance after late March clashes in Idlib Governorate
U.S. Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador Samantha Power announces more than $507.8 million in new humanitarian funding, bringing the total USG contribution to the Syria crisis to nearly $3.7 billion
Humanitarian organizations respond to impacts of severe winter weather in Syria and neighboring countries.
UN Security Council unanimously adopts resolution renewing the mandate to conduct UN cross-border and cross-line humanitarian assistance.
In 2014, Syrians surpass Afghans as the largest refugee population covered under the global mandate of UNHCR.