United States of America
Most read reports
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Immigration and Central American Asylum Seekers
- UNHCR statement on new US regulation on asylum
- Attack on Asylum is Dangerous and Harmful
- RI Statement on Proposed Administration Rule and Anticipated Presidential Proclamation on Asylum
- United States Government Must Respect the Human Right to Seek Asylum
Syria enters its fifth year of conflict
Up to 50,000 people may require assistance after late March clashes in Idlib Governorate
U.S. Permanent Representative to the UN Ambassador Samantha Power announces more than $507.8 million in new humanitarian funding, bringing the total USG contribution to the Syria crisis to nearly $3.7 billion
Humanitarian organizations respond to impacts of severe winter weather in Syria and neighboring countries.
UN Security Council unanimously adopts resolution renewing the mandate to conduct UN cross-border and cross-line humanitarian assistance.
In 2014, Syrians surpass Afghans as the largest refugee population covered under the global mandate of UNHCR.