United States of America
Most read reports
- Triángulo Norte acuerda trabajo conjunto con EEUU en migración irregular y seguridad
- Fact Sheet: U.S. Immigration and Central American Asylum Seekers
- (Un)welcome: the state of refugee resettlement in America
- Immigrants From Honduras, Nicaragua Face US Deadline
- Report Card: The Trump Administration’s Performance on Refugee and Humanitarian Protection
Drought, earthquakes, floods, typhoons, volcanoes, and civil unrest, compounded by limited government response capacity in some countries, present significant challenges to vulnerable populations in the East Asia and the Pacific (EAP) region. Between FY 2008 and FY 2017, USAID’s Office of U.S. Foreign Disaster Assistance (USAID/OFDA) and USAID’s Office of Food for Peace (USAID/FFP) provided humanitarian assistance in response to a range of natural and complex emergencies in the region.