Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
- Romania: Floods - Mar 2001
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Baby boxes for Ukrainian families
- Piecing together the puzzle: internal displacement affecting human rights and access to public services in Ukraine [EN/UK]
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 24 September 2018
- New school year, same old fears for children in Ukraine's conflict zone
- OSCE Representative calls on Ukrainian authorities to reinstate broadcasts by public service broadcaster UA:PBC and urgently resolve funding problems
Snapshot 6–12 May 2015
Iraq: Conflict has escalated in a number of locations. In Anbar, fighting has displaced more than 47,000 in Karmah district, and more than 133,000 around Ramadi. Clashes between Islamic State and government forces have intensified around Baiji oil refinery, in Salah al Din.
Snapshot 29 April–5 May 2015
Nepal: The death toll from the earthquake has reached 7,250, with more than 14,000 injured. Aftershocks are still occurring, and some villages have still not been reached. 300,000 homes are estimated to need rebuilding or repair.
Yemen: The estimated number of IDPs has doubled since 17 April to reach 300,000, as conflict continues. Food distribution, health, and WASH systems are on the verge of collapse, due in large part to severe fuel shortages.