- WFP Ukraine Country Brief August 2017
- IOM’s assistance to Conflict-Affected People in Ukraine - September 2017
- IFRC Complex emergency - Emergency appeal n° MDRUA007 operation update n° 8, 15 Sep 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) 2017 Mid-Year Review (MYR) Report, Aug 2017
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 [EN/UK]
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2017 [EN/UK]
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Ukraine
- IOM Ukraine 2017 Crisis Response Plan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
Asylum seekers and other migrants are arriving in Europe and encountering rapidly changing border controls as they seek transit through Europe. The EU is implementing its “hotspot” approach for new arrival registration in Italy and Greece. This is a snapshot of the situation based on available unclassified data as of March 4, 2016.
Asylum seekers and other migrants are arriving in Europe and encountering rapidly changing border controls as they seek transit through Europe. The EU has begun implementing its “hotspot” approach for new arrival registration in Italy and Greece, while efforts to increase reception and temporary shelter capacity in Balkan states continue. This is a snapshot of the situation based on available data as of December 14, 2015.
Freezing temperatures have arrived in Ukraine and the approaching December-February months represent the core period for extreme weather conditions. Independent forecast centers* predict that Ukraine will experience winter conditions that fall within monthly historic climatological patterns with 20 or more days of freezing temperatures and precipitation limited to 3-4 inches, on average, during this time frame.
This map, prepared for World Humanitarian Day 2015, shows the generalized subnational areas around the world of limited humanitarian access and security due to conflict in 2014 – 2015, as well as a bar chart showing the trend of increased attacks on humanitarian aid workers since 2000.