- IOM’s assistance to Conflict-Affected People in Ukraine - September 2017
- IFRC Complex emergency - Emergency appeal n° MDRUA007 operation update n° 8, 15 Sep 2017
- Humanitarian Bulletin: Ukraine | Issue 21 | 1 – 31 August 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) 2017 Mid-Year Review (MYR) Report, Aug 2017
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 [EN/UK]
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2017 [EN/UK]
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Ukraine
- IOM Ukraine 2017 Crisis Response Plan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
In 2016, the Surge Capacity Section (SCS) managed 144 deployments to 32 countries.
In 2015, the Surge Capacity Section (SCS) in the Emergency Services Branch carried out 200 deployments to 34 countries: 88 from the Emergency Response Roster (ERR), 68 from the Stand-By Partnership Programme (SBPP), 39 from the Associates Surge Pool (ASP) and five from the Roaming Emergency Surge Officer (RESO) roster.
Written permission is not required for the use and reproduction
of this map as allowed by statutory exemptions (e.g. UN-affiliated or partner
nongovernmental organizations, United Nations Associations, UN System organizations
including Specialized Agencies) or Fair Use. It applies solely to scholarly,
academic, non-profit, or journalistic use of the properly credited ReliefWeb
Any ReliefWeb map, whether used in print, electronic or online format, must be credited as follows: Created by ReliefWeb.
Map reflects flood affected regions identified in OCHA situation reports, see reports for further details.