Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
Most read (last 30 days)
- “Your Rights”: UNDP launches mobile app to protect the rights of IDPs and SGBV survivors [EN/UK]
- Ukraine: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 22 June 2018)
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 6 July 2018
- Ukraine: Checkpoints - Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 16 July 2018)
- Osnat Lubrani assumes duties as UN Resident Coordinator, Humanitarian Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative in Ukraine [EN/UK/RU]
Civil Georgia, Tbilisi / 12 Sep.'14 / 13:21
A cargo plane took off from the Tbilisi airport on Thursday evening, delivering 12 tons of humanitarian aid, mainly medical supplies, to Ukraine.
The aid, worth of about GEL 1 million (USD 570.000), was agreed when Georgian healthcare minister, Davit Sergeenko, visited Kiev in late August.
The aid includes first aid and surgical kits, medical supplies, diabetes medicines, antibiotics and children vaccines, according to the Georgian healthcare ministry.