- IOM’s assistance to Conflict-Affected People in Ukraine - September 2017
- IFRC Complex emergency - Emergency appeal n° MDRUA007 operation update n° 8, 15 Sep 2017
- Humanitarian Bulletin: Ukraine | Issue 21 | 1 – 31 August 2017
Appeals & Funding
- Humanitarian Response Plan (HRP) 2017 Mid-Year Review (MYR) Report, Aug 2017
- Humanitarian Needs Overview 2017 [EN/UK]
- Humanitarian Response Plan 2017 [EN/UK]
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Ukraine
- IOM Ukraine 2017 Crisis Response Plan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Romania: Floods - Mar 2001
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
26 April 2017 – The United Nations today commemorated the International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day recalling the devastating explosion of 1986 at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant which spewed radioactive material to an area stretching 155,000 square kilometres across Belarus, Russia and Ukraine.
This Recovery and Peacebuilding Assessment (RPA) report for Eastern Ukraine is a collaborative product authored jointly by staff of the European Union (EU), the United Nations (UN), and the World Bank Group (WBG).
7 August 2014 – Today the Coordination Forum “Ensuring children’s rights to education in the regions affected by armed conflict in Eastern Ukraine” took place in Kyiv under the aegis of UNICEF and Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner on Human Rights with the support of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The aim of the Forum is to consolidate all partners’ efforts, identify response capacities and ability of each involved party to provide the necessary aid.