Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
Most read (last 30 days)
- “Your Rights”: UNDP launches mobile app to protect the rights of IDPs and SGBV survivors [EN/UK]
- Ukraine: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 22 June 2018)
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 6 July 2018
- Ukraine: Checkpoints - Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 16 July 2018)
- Osnat Lubrani assumes duties as UN Resident Coordinator, Humanitarian Coordinator and UNDP Resident Representative in Ukraine [EN/UK/RU]
26 April 2017 – The United Nations today commemorated the International Chernobyl Disaster Remembrance Day recalling the devastating explosion of 1986 at the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant which spewed radioactive material to an area stretching 155,000 square kilometres across Belarus, Russia and Ukraine.
This Recovery and Peacebuilding Assessment (RPA) report for Eastern Ukraine is a collaborative product authored jointly by staff of the European Union (EU), the United Nations (UN), and the World Bank Group (WBG).
7 August 2014 – Today the Coordination Forum “Ensuring children’s rights to education in the regions affected by armed conflict in Eastern Ukraine” took place in Kyiv under the aegis of UNICEF and Ukrainian Parliament Commissioner on Human Rights with the support of Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The aim of the Forum is to consolidate all partners’ efforts, identify response capacities and ability of each involved party to provide the necessary aid.