Highlights • The ETC is prepositioning equipment for the establishment of a radio security communications network for humanitarians in Ukraine while continuing to engage with the Ukrainian State...
OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- As active fighting continued in the east and south of the country, partial mobilization was announced in the Russian Federation.
- The so-called referendums on joining the Russian Federation were scheduled to take place in non-Government-controlled areas of Donetska, Khersonska, Luhanska & Zaporizka oblasts.
- In a village in Kharkivska oblast back under the Government’s control, four health workers were reportedly killed while evacuating patients of a psychiatric hospital.
- Also in the areas of Kharkivska oblast back under Ukraine’s control, humanitarians have delivered two convoys with critical supplies.
- Across Ukraine, nearly 580 humanitarian partners have provided life-critical aid and protection services to 13.4 million people.
OPERATIONAL CONTEXT 24 September marked 7 months of Russia's war against Ukraine. Every additional day of the war is bringing new tragedies and suffering. Damage to homes and critical civilian...
HIGHLIGHTS WHO continues to deliver vital medical supplies to newly accessible territories in Ukraine. Last week the WHO team delivered surgical kits, medicines for the treatment of noncommunicable...