HIGHLIGHTS As active fighting continued in the east and south of the country, partial mobilization was announced in the Russian Federation. The so-called referendums on joining the Russian Federation...
OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- As active fighting continued in the east and south of the country, partial mobilization was announced in the Russian Federation.
- The so-called referendums on joining the Russian Federation were scheduled to take place in non-Government-controlled areas of Donetska, Khersonska, Luhanska & Zaporizka oblasts.
- In a village in Kharkivska oblast back under the Government’s control, four health workers were reportedly killed while evacuating patients of a psychiatric hospital.
- Also in the areas of Kharkivska oblast back under Ukraine’s control, humanitarians have delivered two convoys with critical supplies.
- Across Ukraine, nearly 580 humanitarian partners have provided life-critical aid and protection services to 13.4 million people.
RECENT RESPONSE Stepping up emergency response to assist internally displaced persons as the cold weather sets in, this week, IOM provided 13,016 urgently needed core relief items including...
OPERATIONAL CONTEXT Hostilities continue in eastern and southern Ukraine, with more reports of civilian casulties and damage to civilian infrastracture, including wider-scale disruption in power and...