Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Humanitarian Bulletin: Ukraine Issue 25 | 1 March - 30 April 2018
- Assistant Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Deputy Emergency Relief Coordinator, Ursula Mueller, Statement to the Security Council on the Humanitarian Situation in Ukraine - New York, 29 May 2018
- Ukraine “Europe’s Largest Crisis”: IOM Regional Director on Visit to Eastern Ukraine
- Ukraine Briefing (25 May 2018)
- 150 Ukrainian cities and communities strive to become child and youth friendly municipalities
19 December 2017 – As temperatures plummet across Ukraine, the United Nations refugee and migration agencies said Tuesday that they are stepping up assistance to the most vulnerable people affected by the conflict in the country’s east.
The Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is increasing distributions of aid to the displaced.
1 décembre 2017 – L'ONU a réclamé vendredi 22,5 milliards de dollars pour soutenir les personnes touchées par les conflits et les catastrophes dans le monde en 2018.
Un appel record que les Nations Unies justifient par le fait que 136 millions de personnes auront besoin d'une assistance humanitaire dans 26 pays.
14 February 2017 – Intensified fighting between Government and non-Government forces near densely populated areas in eastern Ukraine is endangering civilians, the senior United Nations humanitarian representative in the country told reporters in Geneva today.