Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
Most read reports
- Ukraine: Making figures count − Visualizing displacement with an interactive map
- Ukraine: Checkpoints - Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 19 October 2018) [EN/RU/UK]
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 18 October 2018
- Ukraine: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 18 October 2018) [EN/RU/UK]
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 15 October 2018
19 December 2017 – As temperatures plummet across Ukraine, the United Nations refugee and migration agencies said Tuesday that they are stepping up assistance to the most vulnerable people affected by the conflict in the country’s east.
The Office of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is increasing distributions of aid to the displaced.
1 décembre 2017 – L'ONU a réclamé vendredi 22,5 milliards de dollars pour soutenir les personnes touchées par les conflits et les catastrophes dans le monde en 2018.
Un appel record que les Nations Unies justifient par le fait que 136 millions de personnes auront besoin d'une assistance humanitaire dans 26 pays.
14 February 2017 – Intensified fighting between Government and non-Government forces near densely populated areas in eastern Ukraine is endangering civilians, the senior United Nations humanitarian representative in the country told reporters in Geneva today.