Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
- Romania: Floods - Mar 2001
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Ukraine crisis disproportionately affecting older people
- Understanding and Reducing Agricultural Drought Risk: Examples from South Africa and Ukraine [EN/UK]
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 14 December 2018
- Ukraine: Humanitarian Snapshot (as of 14 December 2018) [EN/RU/UK]
- People in eastern Ukraine face harsh winter as humanitarian funding falls short [EN/RU/UK]
• The total number of internally displaced persons (IDPs) from Crimea and Eastern Ukraine is 1,641,895 as of 30 January 2017, according to the Ministry of Social Policy of Ukraine.
• IOM assisted over 129,000 vulnerable IDPs and conflictaffected people in 21 regions of Ukraine.
• 73% of IDPs surveyed within the IOM National Monitoring System (NMS) claimed that they were going to stay in their current places of residence. 10% expressed willingness to return home.