Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 15 October 2018
- Ukraine: Making figures count − Visualizing displacement with an interactive map
- Ukraine: Internally Displaced Persons
- Weekly Update from the OSCE Observer Mission at Russian Checkpoints Gukovo and Donetsk based on information as of 16 October 2018
- WASH Cluster Incident Report No. 151 - 15/10/2018 Location: Location: Horlivka (Donetsk NGCA)
On estime que 15,8 millions de personnes sont désormais sous traitement contre le VIH, soit deux fois plus qu’il y a cinq ans, tandis que les pays adoptent la Stratégie d’accélération à l’aide de données permettant d’affiner la prestation des services de prévention et de traitement du VIH afin d’atteindre les personnes laissées pour compte
Countries adopt UNAIDS Fast-Track Strategy to double number of people on life-saving HIV treatment by 2020
An estimated 15.8 million people are now on HIV treatment, a doubling from five years ago, as countries adopt the UNAIDS Fast-Track Strategy using data to fine-tune delivery of HIV prevention and treatment services to reach people being left behind
The IASC Alert, Early Warning and Readiness report is produced bi-annually as an inter-agency effort by the Task Team on Preparedness and Resilience (TTPR) for IASC member agencies. The report highlights serious risks that were either identified as being of particular strategic operational concern or as having a high probability and impact on humanitarian needs. In addition to collaboratively assembling the report, the report includes an analysis of the state of readiness, prepared by OCHA, which is compared against each risk.
Tracking food security trends in vulnerable countries
The Global Food Security Update provides a quarterly overview of key food security trends in vulnerable countries. Information is provided by WFP VAM field teams and partners.
• Conflict in Yemen is causing increasing food insecurity.
As of June, at least 6 million people are facing Emergency (IPC Phase 4) food insecurity. Millions more could easily fall into the emergency conditions unless a political solution is found quickly.