Appeals & Response Plans
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
- Hungary: Floods - Mar 2001
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Latest from the OSCE Special Monitoring Mission to Ukraine (SMM), based on information received as of 19:30, 17 September 2018
- Report on the human rights situation in Ukraine (16 May to 15 August 2018) [EN/RU]
- New centre for children with mental disorders opened by an IDP community group in Sumy with support from UNHCR [EN/UK]
- New school year, same old fears for children in Ukraine's conflict zone
- The Agriculture sector in eastern Ukraine: Analysis and recommendation
GENEVA, Jan 19 2018 (IOM) - IOM, the UN Migration Agency, is appealing for nearly USD 1.4 billion to address the needs of over 80 million people in 50 countries in 2018. These vital funds will support people displaced within the borders of their own countries, migrants, refugees and the communities that host them, people returning to their areas of origin and people experiencing or recovering from conflict and natural disasters.
The Office of Weapons Removal and Abatement in the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Political-Military Affairs has released the 16th Edition of To Walk the Earth in Safety, a report underscoring the accomplishments of the U.S. Conventional Weapons Destruction Program.
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
To Walk the Earth in Safety 2016: U.S. Global Leadership in Landmine Clearance and Conventional Weapons Destruction
Office of the Spokesperson
November 17, 2016
A Message From Assistant Secretary Puneet Talwar
The gFSC global dashboard provides a quick snapshot of the country-level Food Security Clusters around the world. The updated dasboard shows that as of October 2015, the country-level Food Security Clusters remain only at 52 percent funded against their yearly requirements
New Report Showcases U.S. Global Leadership in Landmine Clearance and Conventional Weapons Destruction
15e & 16e séances plénières
Matin & après-midi