- Ukraine: UNHCR Operational Update, 01 - 30 November 2017
- OHCHR Report on the human rights situation in Ukraine (15 August to 15 November 2017)
- UNICEF Ukraine Humanitarian Situation Report #64, October 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2018 Humanitarian Needs Overview [EN/UK]
- 2018 Humanitarian Response Plan
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017: Ukraine
- IOM Ukraine 2017 Crisis Response Plan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- Europe/Northern Africa: Cold Wave - Jan 2012
- Central Europe: Floods - May 2010
- Europe: Cold Wave - Dec 2009
- Influenza A (H1N1) Pandemic - Apr 2009
- Central and Eastern Europe: Floods - Jul 2008
- Ukraine: Storm - Jul 2007
- Ukraine: Floods - Jul 2006
- Belarus/Russian Fed./Ukraine and Moldova: Severe Weather - Feb 2006
- Romania: Floods - Mar 2001
- Ukraine: Floods - Mar 2001
Most read (last 30 days)
- Ukraine: 2018 Humanitarian Response Plan (January-December 2018)
- Report on the human rights situation in Ukraine (15 August to 15 November 2017) [EN/UK/RU]
- Frozen and forgotten: The neglected displacement crisis on Europe’s doorstep
- IOM Survey Reveals Growing Humanitarian Needs in Ukraine’s Eastern Conflict Area
- Ukraine Humanitarian Needs Overview 2018 [EN/UK]
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.
21 septembre 2017 – Seuls 15 pays dans le monde disposent des trois politiques nationales de base qui contribuent à garantir que les parents disposent du temps et des ressources nécessaires pour soutenir le développement cérébral sain de leurs jeunes enfants, selon un nouveau rapport du Fonds des Nations Unies pour l'enfance (UNICEF) publié jeudi.
Only 15 countries worldwide have three essential national policies that support families with young children – UNICEF
New report says around 85 million children under five live in 32 countries that do not offer families two years of free pre-primary education; paid breastfeeding breaks for new mothers for the first six months; and adequate paid parental leave – three critical policies to support children’s early brain development
Assisted Voluntary Returns Peaked at 70,000 in 2015: IOM
Switzerland - IOM assisted 69,540 migrants from 97 host and/or transit countries and 156 countries of origin in 2015, as part of its Assisted Voluntary Return and Reintegration (AVRR) programmes, according to the newly-released AVRR 2015 Key Highlights report.
The gFSC global dashboard provides a quick snapshot of the country-level Food Security Clusters around the world. The updated dasboard shows that as of October 2015, the country-level Food Security Clusters remain only at 52 percent funded against their yearly requirements