OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- As of 22 April 2021, there are 1,990,353 people confirmed to have COVID-19 in Government-controlled areas of Ukraine, including 96,333 cases in eastern Ukraine.
- As of 22 April 2021, there are reportedly 36,272 confirmed COVID-19 cases in areas beyond Government control.
- Civilians and critical infrastructure continue to come under attack in eastern Ukraine
- COVID-19 pandemic in eastern Ukraine: a year in review.
- COVID-19 aggravates the already protracted armed conflict.
COVID-19 in Ukraine
Humanitarian Coordinator in Ukraine, Ms. Osnat Lubrani, calls for the protection of critical civilian infrastructure in eastern Ukraine (Kyiv, 7 May 2021). I welcome the unanimous adoption of...
Overview of the response Communities across Donetska and Luhanska oblasts affected by the armed conflict, especially the elderly, women and children, were hit hard in 2020 by the continuing...
Following a relative calm second half of 2020, ceasefire violations significantly intensified in the first quarter of 2021. The overall security situation has also deteriorated, resulting in the...