Highlights • Almost three months into the war, hostilities are currently concentrated in the eastern and southern parts of Ukraine, directly affecting civilians’ safety and security. A total of 250...
OCHA - Situation Report - Highlights ()
- Eastern Ukraine remains the centre of hostilities, while airstrikes and missile attacks continue to be reported in multiple oblasts in Ukraine.
- Humanitarian conditions deteriorate while needs grow, primarily in southern and eastern Ukraine, with wide-scale disruptions to electricity, gas and water supplies.
- Municipal authorities and the World Health Organization warn of the potential outbreak of diseases, including cholera, in Mariupol due to unsanitary conditions.
- As of 12 May, the UN and humanitarian partners have reached over 6.4 million people in need across Ukraine.
- Over 5.7 million people received food assistance and 1.5 million health-related support from the UN and humanitarian partners since 24 February.
HIGHLIGHTS Eastern Ukraine remains the centre of hostilities, while airstrikes and missile attacks continue to be reported in multiple oblasts in Ukraine. Humanitarian conditions deteriorate while...
Key updates Attacks on health care (including those against health facilities, transport, personnel, patients, supplies and warehouses) continue, with 24 new attacks reported from 12 through 18 May...